Products & Services
Finishing and Binding
Quality printing is only the beginning. The proper finishing and binding of your documents helps give them the polished, professional look appropriate for your project and brand image. Enhance your message with the finishing touch by Sir Speedy.
Our finishing and binding options are almost endless. Consult the lists below to help you determine which of them will work for your project and your brand and then call us so we can offer even more suggestions. Our experienced staff can recommend the best option to suit your timeline, budget and objective.
- Die-cutting, foil stamping, embossing, laminating
- Collating, hole-drilling, trimming, scoring
- Tabbing, padding, booklet making
- Basic and special folding: Z folds, gate folds, French folds, roll folds
- Special coatings: Aqueous, UV, Varnish
- Comb binding — Fast, easy plastic comb binding for proposals and presentations
- Saddle stitching — Popular for multipage brochures or POP pieces
- Side stitching — Appropriate for documents you wish to flip through
- Spiral binding — A wire spiral binding used for more professional look
- Perfect binding — Hidden binding used for books and magazines
- Three-ring binder — We can create the perfect cover for your brand and we’ll even insert it into the front of your binders. We can print and add tabs too!
We’d love to help you find the best finishing and binding method to suit your project’s needs. Call us today.